A quick update regarding our Making A Mark event due to take place in Preston City Centre on July 11th. We are monitoring the current situation closely and liaising with Preston City Council and also following advice provided by the Arts Council.
We are very aware of the impact on artists if we have to cancel the event, so we are hopeful that the current situation concerning the virus will ease by then. We are however trying to find an alternative date later in the year that may be held in reserve. If it becomes necessary, we will then postpone so that the planned activities can still go ahead and artists still get paid.
Please bear with us – we’ll update further over the next week or so as more becomes known.
Stay safe everyone